- Enhanced impact mechanism achieved by enlarging the diameter of spindle and anvil
- Anvil wobbling is minimized by using two ball bearings as a new anvil holder
- Auto-stop system; Indication lamp warns assembly worker visually of battery power reduction; If battery power reduces further, the motor automatically stops to prevent incomplete fastening
- 2-mode operation: Hard mode / Soft mode for multiple applications
- A-mode feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- 2-speed power selection switch provides the user with precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Built-in LED light with preglow and afterglow functions illuminates the work area.
Convenient 6.35 mm (1/4") hex chuck for quick bit changes.
Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
Slide style battery and improved ergonomic grip.
Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
Reversing switch is conveniently located.
Electric brake for maximum productivity.
Ideal for work in tight spaces
|Product Name||12Vmax Cordless Impact Driver |
|Capacity||Standard Bolt: M5 - M14 (3/16" - 9/16") |
High Strength Bolt: M5 - M12 (3/16" - 1/2")
|Hex Shank||6.35 mm (1/4") |
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||Hard: 0 - 3,900 | Soft: 0 - 3,300 |
|Max Fastening Torque||Hard: 135 N·m | Soft: 80 N·m |
|No Load Speed (RPM)||Hard: 0 - 3,000 | Soft: 0 - 2,000 |
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||145 x 64 x 221 mm (5-3/4" x 2-1/2" x 8-3/4") |
|Net Weight||0.99 - 1.2 kg (2.2 - 2.6 lbs.) |
DNZ: Without Charger & Battery
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(ies) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.