- "Hammering with Rotation" or "Rotation Only"
- Powerful 710 W motor with 0-3,200 RPM & 0-48,000 IPM for the most demanding applications
- Conveniently-located 2-mode switch allows for fast mode changes between "Rotation Only" and "Hammering with Rotation"
- Large trigger switch and 360° swivel side grip for added comfort
- In-line positive grip design maximises power thrust
- Compact and lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Reversing switch lever is conveniently located
|Model Name||M8100G / M8100B|
|Product Name||Hammer Drill |
|Capacity||Steel: 13 mm (1/2") |
Concrete: 16 mm (5/8")
Wood: 30 mm (1-3/16")
|Continuous Rating Input||710 W |
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||0 - 48,000 |
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 - 3,200 |
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||296 x 77 x 202 mm (11-5/8" x 3" x 8") |
|Net Weight||2.1 kg (4.6 lbs.) |
|Power Supply Cord||2.0 m (6.6 ft) |
Chuck Key, Side Grip, Depth Gauge
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(ies) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.